What is with guys and short girls?

I've always been told that being short is a good thing because it tends to appeal more to males.

Is that true? If so, how small?

If you could state your height and preferred height for girls that would really help me a lot

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, the majority of guys i would say prefer shorter women.
    Shorter women are seen as more feminine and more sexual than the larger, more typical clumsy women and people in general.
    Also, shorter women make some men feel more stronger and make it seem as if they have to protect their more vulnerable, innocent women. If that make sense.
    Well, it really depends on the guy in the end though, because some guys like larger women, as it shows they are big enough to handle the larger women
    But generally i would say shorter girls are seen as more feminie and more guys prefer there height shorter than them.

Feel free to ask more about it
    Hope this helps.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• For the same reason women tend to like taller men, men tend to like shorter women. It's the way it is.
    I'm short (5ft2) and it has never been a problem with men, if anything they always liked it.
    I wouldn't say men have a specific height, men I dated could've gond for taller women am sure. It's just often not a turn off for men I would say

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Yes being short as a female is a plus because height is associated with masculinity. So short females are seen as more feminine. Also a guy standing on his tiptoes to kiss a female isn't viewed in the best light sadly...

I'm different, so... I'm 5'6 I like anyone between 4'11 to 5'11, and even that can be subjected to alteration depending on connection.

1|0
    0|1
  • I thni many guys like short girls becasu then only we can lift that girl into the air and can kiss... k...
    But weight is also import.
    We are dam lucky god give us strong body to lift girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm 1,95 cm and i prefer around 1,70 or the same as me. don't like inbetween.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'9'' i like 5'2''

0|0
    0|0
  • 165cm-170cm is peferct for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No one can turn heads like tall women, plus their long legs and elegance make them look more feminine. Also, tall women can give you tall kids.
    I date tall women because I'm tall myself and it's just more practical that way. I'd feel kinda embarrassed walking down the street with someone who'd be half my size and look like my daughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you can stuff them in the overhead compartment when you go on vacation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy, but I am assuming that when a girl is shorter than the guy, it makes them feel more protecting. As goes for the other way around, if a guy is shorter than the girl, he may feel immasculated.

1|0
    0|2

Recommended myTakes