What is with guys and short girls?

I've always been told that being short is a good thing because it tends to appeal more to males.

Is that true? If so, how small?

If you could state your height and preferred height for girls that would really help me a lot

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, the majority of guys i would say prefer shorter women.
    Shorter women are seen as more feminine and more sexual than the larger, more typical clumsy women and people in general.
    Also, shorter women make some men feel more stronger and make it seem as if they have to protect their more vulnerable, innocent women. If that make sense.
    Well, it really depends on the guy in the end though, because some guys like larger women, as it shows they are big enough to handle the larger women
    But generally i would say shorter girls are seen as more feminie and more guys prefer there height shorter than them.

Feel free to ask more about it
    Hope this helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• For the same reason women tend to like taller men, men tend to like shorter women. It's the way it is.
    I'm short (5ft2) and it has never been a problem with men, if anything they always liked it.
    I wouldn't say men have a specific height, men I dated could've gond for taller women am sure. It's just often not a turn off for men I would say