Booty call turns into something more?

Help! How do I handle/deal with this? My head is spinning!
Been hooking up with a friend for a few years now. Thought it was strictly friends with benefits situation. But recently he's been different - certain actions and things he's said have made me realize he might want more. The sex was different, still very good but different from hookups in the past. Then... He actually dropped the L word. I was a little shocked at the time but did not respond.
I've kept my emotions out of this situation but his actions and words have been weighing on my mind to the point I can think of little else.
Not sure if I should pursue this beyond friends with benefits or just cut things off completely.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• I would take my best judge on it, and if it doesn't get better then cut it off! That's what I need is a booty call, Im a good looking guy and I cannot seem to get one to save my life. How do guys approach you or do you approach them?

• We truly started off as friends several years ago... both married to other people at the time, our kids go to the same school, my oldest babysits his youngest, etc so we frequently are around each other. We just enjoyed having someone of the opposite sex to talk with about the kids, the exes, the boyfriends/girlfriends at the time and so forth. We gradually got into the friends with benefits situation. Both single at the same time but not wanting anything serious we discussed it for a while and eventually went for it with the understanding that all it was was a mutually beneficial arrangement. It began to happen more frequently. We would take breaks when one of us would start dating someone "seriously".
      But the last couple of months when we've been together, I've gotten a different " vibe" from him.