What do you think, does he like me or not?

Him and I are best friends, but I like him, and I think the feeling is mutual but he's starting to confuse me. I just need another perspective.

- He's always calling me cute, beautiful, hot, sexy, gorgeous etc.
- He has said that every quality I have is what he looks for in a girl
- When he was dating his ex (they had serious probs), he'd say things like "can you please just put everything of you into her" and "god you're a better gf than her and we're not even together" and "tbh I like you a lot, like even more than *GFsName*"
- He said, over text, that theoretically if I were to ask him out he wouldn't hesitate to say yes

and a bunch of other things I can't even remember at the moment.

Also - when we first became friends, I DID kind of make a big stink about how a male friend of mine confessed feelings for me and it ruined the relationship because I didn't feel the same way. It's possible that if he DOES like me, he doesn't want to ruin things.

But my question is - is it possible for him to think all of these things without having any sort of romantic feelings towards me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he likes you. You could try dropping big hints that you like him (like texting him that theoretically if he was to ask you out you'd say yes) or you could just ask him out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He likes you.

"He said, over text, that theoretically if I were to ask him out he wouldn't hesitate to say yes" - I think he's trying to insinuate you should ask him out, but he won't do it himself because he's not sure you feel that way about him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes