I'm shy, and I wish I was more outgoing. Why do so many guys like me?

What's so special about being shy? I get a lot of attention, but i don't say a word to the guys. It just doesn't add up. Heartthrobs, shy guys, outgoing guys, players: gorgeous guys with plenty of options. Why do they care about a shy, little 15 year old girl? I've grown up with them and they've liked me for years they don't get tired. I don't understand!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Despite everything, guys like shy girls because they are more likely to be trusted if they ever go out, if you get what i mean! Don't complain, a bit of male attention is flattering;-)

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah, it is flattering. :D I never thought about them worrying about me betraying their trust. That's interesting...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You may not say much, but the best of you is hiding up your sleeve.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww thanks.. :)

• You have something about you that is much more than surface level beauty. You have heart, mind, and soul.

• Gosh.. You are soo sweet thanks

• I don't know much to say cause I'm shy 0. o

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is "special" about being shy... LOL, it's all about the looks, that's probably the main reason why they like you, you are most likely very beautiful ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think so. I have a lot of curves for my age. But thanks anyway.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a shy girl to an I was diagnosed with Neurofibromatosis type 1 also known as NF-1. I have the type where I get tumors that mess up my skin. I've always thought to my self why me this is a curse not a gift. When people look and ask me what is that on my arm I change the subject and get silent. At school it is real hard I feel I'm disliked by the other kids. I was so different it doesn't help that I'm shy. I have always wanted to be outgoing and more confident.
    I've always tried to be the normal one hiding this curse keeping my sleeves down. My family says not to be discouraged I keep my poker face on so everyone thinks I'm brave when the truth is I can barely look at my face in the mirror My boyfriend whom I love so much says I'm perfect the way I am
    I love to hear him say that cause it gets me through the day I'm 20 now and trying to except it I'm barely holding up but I'm moving forward to make the best of my future. I say all this all because there's a reason for everything being shy is not always a bad thing just be your self and you will be surprised what happens.

1|1
    0|0
    • Wow.. i don’t have it as hard as you. You are really tough. :D I’m glad you found a loving boyfriend to tell you your beautiful.

• Because guys find shy girls cute and more innocent. Less likely to have had lots of sex and generally more "down to earth" and not so outgoing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Some of them are really kind and gentle. When i speak they listen very carefully and are nice and flirty. Others are just sexual, they think I'm easy. But i'm not a doormat. :P Thanks for the good advice. It makes sense.

• wow !! show a pic?

0|0
    0|0
    • lol.. i'm not that pretty. That's what i'm saying.

• Show All
    • no u can message me..

• @wom77 I just messaged u :D

Recommended myTakes