I'm shy, and I wish I was more outgoing. Why do so many guys like me?

What's so special about being shy? I get a lot of attention, but i don't say a word to the guys. It just doesn't add up. Heartthrobs, shy guys, outgoing guys, players: gorgeous guys with plenty of options. Why do they care about a shy, little 15 year old girl? I've grown up with them and they've liked me for years they don't get tired. I don't understand!

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Despite everything, guys like shy girls because they are more likely to be trusted if they ever go out, if you get what i mean! Don't complain, a bit of male attention is flattering;-)

• yeah, it is flattering. :D I never thought about them worrying about me betraying their trust. That's interesting...