"Great girlfriend" what is your definition for it?

What do you fantasize? What are your expectations?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Great girlfriend: Someone that will support me. Someone that will love me and care for me. Show me affection. Wants to be with me. Makes me laugh. Makes me forget about my problems. Does stuff for me, just like I do stuff for her. Someone that will smile and make me smile just by looking into each other's eyes. Someone I can 100% comfortable with. Someone I don't wanna stop holding. Someone that kisses me with passion and love. Someone who fully trusts me and is always open with her emotions.

This is what a great girlfriend would be for me. I know it's a little bit cheesy, but I don't care :P

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Young and inexperienced guys belive that their sexual needs are everything so they are going to think that a woman needs to have a certain look and to be able to do certain sexual things sll of the time, whereas guys with experience learn more about what it takes to make a relaitonship work and what it is that can really keep them happy. Like really some guys can get into a fuckbuddy or friends-with-benefits relationship and realise that that type of relationship is not satisfying enough for him.

when guys really realise what they want in a girlfriend then its usualy something like, a girl who gives him enough space as well as enough affection, one who is encouraging and supportive, one who is kind, and so on..

1|0
    0|0
    • Deep. I agree on this. Some realize this soon and some too late.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Has her own ambitions, but seeks me out to relieve her stress (not insinuating sexually).
    Looks forward to my company at any given point in the day.
    Says she doesn't like to be spoiled, secretly loves it.
    Sometimes, just wants to order a pizza and stay in bed.
    Is assertive.
    Gets bashful when complimented.

I guess the biggest, non-physical thing is for a woman to want to make me as happy as I want to make her.

2|0
    0|0
  • My definition of a great girlfriend is a girl who is extremely sweet and nice, loves me more than anything else besides God, respects me, is always there to comfort me when i need it, and relies on me 100%.

2|1
    0|0
  • My woman, must love the land as I do. More than all the gold in the world, she must find pleasure in the scent of the cactus flower. She would sleep beneath the stars and let the wild west wind caress her body and blanket her soul. Her passions would be my passions, her dreams, my dreams. And our love would be a great song, and the song would be true.

2|0
    0|0
    • Passionate person you are ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Show All
    • You are 18 and way too passionate..., it would take you some time to find someone as passionate as you. But you never know when you get lucky ๐Ÿ˜‰

• haha! i know my youth, is my curse and my virtue
      hopefully luck will find me =)

• Someone inteligent who i can admire (even if she haven't achieved anything "big"), someone that i can trust everything and be myself without any fears (and viceversa), kind, fun to be with, a little hard worker but not obsessive, pretty face, shorter than me (but not midget), something between small and a little big atributes (i don't mind about size that much as long as gravity hasn't been that cruel lol) and something between thin and a little curvy (just a little), not fat, anorexic or too athletic.

1|0
    1|0
    • keeping it realistic. Cool๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well, maybe realistic but very hard to find, it took me a while to find her

• Now cherish her๐Ÿ˜Š
      Didn't know why you got downvoted... the description is fine with me

• Keeping it short and simple,
    A nice girl who just loves me. Nothing more, nothing less.

2|0
    0|0
    • That's not difficult. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜„

• Show All
    • Lol. You'll find your passionate woman someday... maybe when you change your username๐Ÿ˜‚

It's funny but kinda scary๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha thanks :D lol

• Well one that helps me to be a better person than I am, and will workout with me, and is open minded. She has to be smart too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shouldn't be a drama queen. She should be enough intelligent to know at least what not to say. Should have manners, not to mention pathetically honest.

1|0
    0|0
    • A lady... not bragging but I have above mentioned qualities๐Ÿ˜‰

• Well, so, where do you live? However, I'm sure you're not gonna like me.

What Girls Said 2

• I think most guys just want a girl who's proud of them, who wants to be with them for who they genuinely are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably sucks dick twice a day, cooks every meal, has huge tits, fat ass, fat pussy and likes anal.

2|1
    0|0
    • Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Show All
    • You would think that from the way these young guys talk about women all the time. They act as if they have higer priority for their own sexual needs. But i think once they get some real experience with relationships they become more realisitc and all of that changes. they realise that they have other needs besides sexual ones. They also realise that they can't tell the difference between the character and quality of a woman with huge boobs and huge ass with the character and quality of a woman with smaller ones because pussy is all pussy to them and if woman can make a guy orgasmn as many times as he likes then that is as far as his sexual needs go.

• true ๐Ÿ‘

Recommended myTakes