"Great girlfriend" what is your definition for it?

What do you fantasize? What are your expectations?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Great girlfriend: Someone that will support me. Someone that will love me and care for me. Show me affection. Wants to be with me. Makes me laugh. Makes me forget about my problems. Does stuff for me, just like I do stuff for her. Someone that will smile and make me smile just by looking into each other's eyes. Someone I can 100% comfortable with. Someone I don't wanna stop holding. Someone that kisses me with passion and love. Someone who fully trusts me and is always open with her emotions.

This is what a great girlfriend would be for me. I know it's a little bit cheesy, but I don't care :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Young and inexperienced guys belive that their sexual needs are everything so they are going to think that a woman needs to have a certain look and to be able to do certain sexual things sll of the time, whereas guys with experience learn more about what it takes to make a relaitonship work and what it is that can really keep them happy. Like really some guys can get into a fuckbuddy or friends-with-benefits relationship and realise that that type of relationship is not satisfying enough for him.

when guys really realise what they want in a girlfriend then its usualy something like, a girl who gives him enough space as well as enough affection, one who is encouraging and supportive, one who is kind, and so on..

• Deep. I agree on this. Some realize this soon and some too late.