Does this mean he's not that into me?

I moved to a new town recently, and decided to try online dating for the first time. I met a guy through the website, and we've been out about four times now. He's nice and it's been fun hanging out. However, I've noticed that he's on the online dating site all the time still. Do you think that's an indication that he's not that into me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It could mean many things for example:

he's basically in an art gallery (dating site in this case) and browsing and taking a good look at the paintings (girls on the dating site) before he makes his pick on who he loves and who he just finds good looking. Basically if he hasn't been maintaining communication be prepared to be told its not working anymore which normally happens. If he still is in communication with you and you still go out on dates and he is still using his online dating profile be cateful you could have a Charlie Sheen in your hands.

Im just saying define the relationship before the relationship breaks you and be careful with who you date the world isn't an e harmony plave filled with just knights in shinning armor their also filled with corrupted and spineless men.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys on dating sites are on sex sites too. Just bear that in mind!
    Also if he's on it all the time, that would be a red flag to me. He sounds addicted!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes