What do you mean when you say "shy"?

Guys, I see repeated over and over that you like girls who are a little shy. What do you mean by that? Could you define "shy"?

...'cause I find that confusing. Most shy people are also a little awkward *raises hand* and I'm not sure how that is attractive, at least not generally. I could see how it could be cute sometimes, but... yeah. I'm confused.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't necessarily like shy or socially awkward girls, all we know is that we DON'T like self-centered, conceited bitches. We just assume that no shy girl would be like this, so they date shy girls to avoid bitches.

• Well I guess I can understand that reasoning. :)