Is this fight a sign of violence?

Hello! I was wondering from all you guy's opinion, well my friend and this boy have been talking. What she found out today was that he got into a fight once that he actually got tried for and in trouble for. He was walking down the hallway and saw a guy hit his girlfriend, he ended up stepping in and him and the guy who hit his girlfriend got into a bad fight. He says he did it because his dad used to hit his mom and he just never found it okay to hit a woman. My friend is wondering, is this a sign of violence that could happen in the future? Anything can help! :)

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a sign of violence that is for good. Your friend can be reassured he will never hit her, and he will defend her if she gets into trouble. He probably went to trial because he either got sued, or he hurt the guy really bad. He's a sheepdog.