Is he a player, or is he a good guy?

So I know this guy, and I'm truly confused when I look at him, what he 'is' as a person.

A part of me notices that he is obsessed with fitting in and gives importance to good-looking girls.

And another part of me notices how focused he can be, and how he makes good decisions when it comes to his professional life.

Plus, he saw me with my mom and was really respectful, despite how bratty I was acting.

I'm so confused, someone told me 'players' or guys who 'stare/are cheap' by nature, those habits never go away.

He keeps staring at me and I find it offensive, but I'm confused whether he's just trying to talk to me, or looking at me in a perverted way
am i a dreamer

20