What do guys want?

What do guys want from girls? Asking because the other day my guy friends were asking me what age I would have sex and if I was someone that was into dating or just casually hooking up. Do most guys only want sex and stuff like that or do they want relationships too?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• I know that i wanted a genuine, serious, serious, committed relationship ever since before i was even in HS, but i also accepted the fact that sex is a part of a genuine, serious, committed relationship. Just because he wants sex, doesn't mean he doesn't want a relationship. But if he is in his right mind, he would wait for sex until after quite a while of being in a relationship with u.