Why are some guys so weird?

I don't understand. My used-to-be guy friend. He has quite a lot of guy friends and yet he feels lonely. His female friends are just like acquaintances. I was one of his close friends and was always there to support him but he has shut me off from his life. Our mutual friends tell me that he is generally sad and lonely right now. Moreover, his statuses certainly shows that he craves for someone who can understand him and care for him. I used to do both and yet he just stopped talking to me and acted like he doesn't need anyone. It has been 2 montha. But now... I wonder why does he push away someone who actually cares for him and then leave himself all alone when this loneliness makes him feel bad. Does he need something else in his life? It's weird because if I have a friend who cares for me, I won't ever let them go.

32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol.. I was always lead to believe that all men are weird in some shape, form or fashion! :)

Just like us women are impossible to be understood.. Or so we're kept being told! lol