Guys: How would you feel if a girl approached you?

I'm too shy to approach guys that I find attractive, mostly because I feel like they would think it was weird. So guys, how would you react if a girl approached you?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel flattered at the very least. Even if i didn't find her attractive, it would still flatter me. And if i did find her attractive, it would make me feel really good inside to know that she actually wanted to talk to me, and I'd probably end up asking her out. But i wouldn't worry about guys being cold to u, because even if they don't find u attractive, I'm sure they would still be flattered.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He would love it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I would LOVE it if a woman approached me. Makes me feel special that I grabbed a girls attention enough for her to make a bold move on me. I actually prefer it since I'm too shy to approach women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd sure listen to what she has to say. I wouldn't mind at all, I'd even like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's awesome if a girl initiates the conversation. And it's a great way to tell if they're interested in you, based on the way they react.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex approached me, I thought she was weird but I liked it!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes