Guys: How would you feel if a girl approached you?

I'm too shy to approach guys that I find attractive, mostly because I feel like they would think it was weird. So guys, how would you react if a girl approached you?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel flattered at the very least. Even if i didn't find her attractive, it would still flatter me. And if i did find her attractive, it would make me feel really good inside to know that she actually wanted to talk to me, and I'd probably end up asking her out. But i wouldn't worry about guys being cold to u, because even if they don't find u attractive, I'm sure they would still be flattered.

Most Helpful Girl

• He would love it