There's a guy in my class that I really like but I have no idea if he likes me?

whenever he sees me he stops and says hi and makes small talk for no reason but never texts me although he has my number. sometimes i see him looking at me but then he pretends that he is not. few days ago i was at a club with 2 girls and a boy and he came over to talk to me and asked who did i come with? i was already with another guy who had his arms around me so he gave me a disgusted look and went away. if he liked me why did he never ask me out? why did he gave me a bad look?
  • he likes me
  • he wasn't really into me.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Oooo , why did some guy have his arm round you when you want this guy?
    He probably likes you but from a guys point of view he is going to consider you blacklisted unless you put yourself out and make a move on him ;)

• blacklisted? he never asked me out?

• okay :), thanks so much for your time

• @asker no probz. I hope it works out for you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he was just nervous and was trying to play it cool?