Guys: would you really not initiate any contact with a girl you really liked?

Ok so I really like this guy, we are friends but I know we both want more, we have hung out twice and I recently asked him if he wanted to grab drinks... every time I initiate any kind of contact with him he seems thrilled to hear from me and excited to hang out, but it will be sometimes two or three weeks in between when we talk to each other. Usually I have to contact him... what's throwing me off is he in general comes across as a confident guy and not socially awkward at all, but around me he acts nervous and when we talk on the phone he sounds nervous? I know he likes me but why no contact? Could he really be that shy/nervous?

31

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he knows you like him?

And if a guy liked you, he would make time for you.
    To contact you/be there around you/to act differently around you.
    Whatever it is he's doing, it's around you. & he would initiate it if he really liked you.