Guys: would you really not initiate any contact with a girl you really liked?

Ok so I really like this guy, we are friends but I know we both want more, we have hung out twice and I recently asked him if he wanted to grab drinks... every time I initiate any kind of contact with him he seems thrilled to hear from me and excited to hang out, but it will be sometimes two or three weeks in between when we talk to each other. Usually I have to contact him... what's throwing me off is he in general comes across as a confident guy and not socially awkward at all, but around me he acts nervous and when we talk on the phone he sounds nervous? I know he likes me but why no contact? Could he really be that shy/nervous?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he knows you like him?

And if a guy liked you, he would make time for you.
    To contact you/be there around you/to act differently around you.
    Whatever it is he's doing, it's around you. & he would initiate it if he really liked you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• He's not shy he just doesn't like u that much. He might like u, you're just not That Girl to him. But you cool to hang out with in the meantime

0|0
    0|0
  • When a guy likes you he will usually try to talk to you more. But probably he likes you and feels awkward or he isn't really good at starting a conversation.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes