Why can't my ex be my friend? Some reasons why not?

out of the 3 exs I have, two of them have no problem being my friend. From time to time we say how are you and just have small talk. But my other ex has always been so rude anytime I tried to talk to him. He always seems so bothered or something. After we broke up I found out he didn't have the feelings he said he did. He said he loved me but later I found out he didn't. just wondering why he would act this way when my other exs don't.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He is still hurting over the breakup and won't get over it and act like a adult. Honestly the fact that you have two out of the three on friendly terms should be good enough. People handle rejection and breakups differently and you can't expect them to just want to see or even think about you in a positive light almost immediately.