Is my boyfriend jealous? What should I do?

I'm in an open relationship with this guy. Few days ago I told him that the guy I had my first sex with asked me out and he said it was up to me. Then I told him I just had a dinner with this guy. He got cold. He told me I had no integrity since I went out with this guy even though he hadn't talked to me since our sex which later I told him it's not true, him and I talked once in awhile. And my bf has been ignoring me since then. Do I not have an integrity because of that? Is he just jealous? What should I do now?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It's an open relationship and he knows it and I assume he agreed to it so he has no right to get jealous if that is the case.

• I agree with that. Even though he can't help but getting jealous, I think it's just unnecessary being mad like that and judging my integrity. What would you do if you were in my situation?

• Thanks for the MH. how did it go with your bf?

• Yeah he's jealous. I don't know if we're still together. He's still ignoring me. What a pussy.