Be honest, does a guy likes hugs because?

He wants to feel the girls body against his (in a sexual way)
Or he wants to feel loved?

This guy always asks for hugs, but his friends say he does it cause he's horny?
  • Guys use hugging as an excuse to feel the girls body
    Vote A
  • Guys do it to feel loved
    Vote B
  • Depends on the guy
    Vote C
  • I'm a girl
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I reckon if it's a tight and long hug and he gets a bit of a booty grab and it feels a little inappropriate then he's craving for intimacy otherwise if it's a quick hug with a pat on the back like I do with most my guy mates then it's ok.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It depends. The question is a bit vague to be honest. Certain age groups of guys , yes it is to feel your body against yours. While on the other hand guys that have their hormones more in check lean more towards the intimacy aspects of a hug. Hope this helps

0|0
    0|0
  • It is depend on the guy.
    Personally my self
    I feel horny when she is my girl otherwise it is just a friendly hug.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys do it to feel loved.. At the same time, guys could use hugging as an excuse to feel the girls body..

You never know that

0|0
    0|0
  • Clearly A and B are equally right for both girls and guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I like em wheN it's with a girl and she has those fruity lotions or her hair smells nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy and the situation to me a girl hugging you is like her friend zoning you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a relaxing and loved feeling for me! For the ones who just give hugs everyday is a habit!

0|0
    0|0
  • To feel the love

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well I'm a girl lol but for me it depends on my mood. Sometimes I just want to be wrapped in a nice pair of arms. Other times I want to feel the manliness of a man next to me. And then there are those hugs from behind...

I love hugs!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm gonna go with both. Every guy probably leans to one side or the other though, it depends on what he cares about more.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's BOTH A&B but really - you expect them to talk about B to their buddies?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's the same for girls, and it really depends on the person. In high school I used to hug guys I liked or guys I found attractive all the time, as an excuse to feel them against me really. I have a boyfriend now but I still hug all my friends because I love them! ^_^

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes