Can you stop trying to find the right girl, and start trying to become the right guy instead?

Chances are, you don't deserve the girl you want. Being stubborn and unable to change and compromise and realize your faults are the biggest problems in many man's life. You are stubborn, and you feel entitled. But is that how you will end up happy, with the girl that is good for you? Probably not. So how do you think? Are you actively engaged in personal growth, or are you going about life all wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is so damn true! I complian about not meeting the right guy, and I've been analyzing my life. It's not where I want it to be. So my focus is just on myself, being the best person I can be. I think the rest will fall into place. ☺️ Even if I met the right guy, it would be the wrong time.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Make a myTake man. Go into detail if you got the urge to educate people. I made a myTake and it was pretty damn awesome to get shit off my chest.

1|1
    0|0
    • I was thinking about it but didn't have enough time. I might come back later and do a my take, thanks.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm actively engaged in personal growth.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is really good, stay in school! lol

• I know. i will. I'm going to college to become a teacher

What Guys Said 4

• I think you should do both. be the right guy and look for the right girl. when you're the right guy it will be easier to find the right girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm damn near perfection!!!

0|0
    0|1
  • Oh...

Great advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • You must do both.. personal growth AND talent search.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes