Deal breaker weight?

This question is for the guys and is two parts and be honest with your answers! This has been a topic in my office lately and i'm curious to see what kind of responses are tossed out here :)

1) When you're looking for gals to date, what weight would be the deal breaker?

2) If a gal was actively working to loose weight, however was near or over your deal breaker weight would you still pursue if she had all the other characteristics you look for?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you can say a specific number as a deal breaker.
    Cause it works differently for each person. We have different types of body and different height's.
    So 180lbs might be too much for one person, and ok to another.

I am a heavy person. Whenever anyone asks how much I weight they never believe the answer. They always think I'm somewhere near 40lbs. lighter than I actually am. And they won't believe unless I step on a weighing scale or something.

But I digress...

1) If she's too skinny it's a deal breaker, if she's too chubby or heavier that's a deal breaker... so I guess.. too much of anything is too much

2) If she had all the other characteristics I'm looking for and she was working on this of course I would give it a try. Absolutely. Without second though.