What's a hint for girls that a guy likes her?

what kind of hint that you show when you like that one girl?

there's a guy, my classmate. we've known each other almost 2 years (because we've been in the same class everyday). he likes to joking around and trying to fool me with a joke so i'm like a stupid girl that laughing at his joke because i've been fooled and he really likes to do that. but we haven't talked really deep like swap stories about our lives. lately he likes to sit near me and I don't know, it feels so different right now. sometimes he would say about something that he liked but i didn't asked but then he just say it. moreover he's begging me to bring something that i always bring for him, he never do that before.

what you guys think about this?

01