Guys do you mind if a girl makes a lot of "health food"?

So this guy at work that I kinda like, has recently been saying that my lunches look good and if he can try. It's just I feel he'd be disappointed.

Like the other day I had cookies he wanted to try, but they're not your standard sugary cookies, they were flourless and sugarless. And they're a great snack, I like them but they're not like other cookies. I'd feel he'd be disappointed with it
Or I had pancakes the other day, but same story, I like them but they also lacked flour and sugar.

I know this is kinda a stupid thing to worry about, we're not even dating, I just don't want him to think I'm a terrible chef or something
And if we were dating. Most of my meals are like that. I eat fairly lean and healthy every day

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck him, man, let's date! I can't find a woman who's half clued up on these things. I've tried my cookies at the office, and apparently they weren't cookies, they were 'granola'. And they weren't exactly coming back for seconds. The palette is jaded through excessive sugar.

Anyway, be not afeard by this guy's reaction. If he's interested, and he seems nice, I'm sure he's one of the more sensitive ones. Don't apologise for being healthy :) Just say, they are healthy before you dish them out, I'm sure he'll get the gist :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him before he tries it. I though one of my friends would be disappointed for the same reasons but he actually loved it and always asks for some

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell him. Tell him before he tries it that it doesn't contain flour or sugar. If he tries it and doesn't like it, doesn't matter, it's just food.
    Maybe he's just using this to get closer to you.
    Let him try, but explain him before so that he knows, but don't give it much thought about the outcome, if he likes it or not, it's just a cookie, it won't change the way he sees you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just explain the nature of the food to him before he tries it. Set his expectations accurately.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer healthy food. But If you're doing the whole gluten free thing then you're buying into a fad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes