OLD ENOUGH FOR SEX BUT NOT TO DATE? WHAT'S THE DEAL?

So I work in an middle school and I'm 19 years old, well I met this guy who also works there who is 31 and from the first time we've met we've had this weird attraction for each other. We've worked together for 7 months and he just recently confessed his attraction for me. I told him I felt the same and we fucked unexpectedly. After we had a talk about the next step in this "relationship" and he said he liked me a lot and would love to date me if he was my age but him being 12 years my senior he said he just can't take the chance at dating someone as young as me. I got really pissed off and told him to never talk to me again but then he wooed me back and we fucked for the second time and again we talked and again he told me I was too young. But we still hang out all the time (without sex) and when we hang out he calls me cute and professes how much he likes me and how beautiful I am. Even at work he looks for me and flirts with me a lot. Again I asked him wtf is up with all this and he said just cause he can't date me doesn't mean he's just gunna stop liking me. I really like him, more than I've liked anyone before and I literally can't stop thinking about him. I text him sometimes and when I do I just feel like I'm annoying him. I don't know what to do :(

13

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing to do would be to leave him alone. Tell him you want a platonic work relationship and you want to do anything intimate with him anymore if he won't commit to a relationship.

• I've tried but like I said I work with him so i see him everyday but you're right I need to leave him alone I've seriously tried but fuck I start missing him but he never really texts me first. He used to but now he doesn't which is also making me sad and upset at the same time

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same situation except I'm 19 he's almost 32 and we've never had sex. We just talk. I really like him. He said he liked me but he's talking to women around his age 25-30. I feel like in this situation no matter what. I will always be just a kid to him. He won't take me seriously. Maybe serious enough to have sex because I'm legal but that's it. No love, no relationship I really like him. He treats me so well.

But just like for you. How long will you just let this guy be nice to you. Have sex. No commitmentm you might like him a lot but maybe you'll have to let him go. Cause I'm pretty sure if he finds someone around his age who he likes hell push you aside for a relationship with her. It might hurt but it's better than being used.

Good luck on this. I know how it feels to like someone way too old for you.