I think boys only like me bc of my body?

What should o do? I dont dress in a revealing way but they do see me like a body all i hear is you are sexy you are hot...

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like they have told you, you can't do anything to change this, unless you wanna dress like a nun.
    People will see your body and face first, so they're most likely gonna think you're hot, and many will just approach you because of this, so when this happens, don't turn them down in a mean way, stuck up, 'cause if you do, then you'll be just a hot chick, nothing else. Be nice to people that approach you, make them realize you're not a brain stuck to a hot body, but a hot body stuck to an amazing brain.

• Yhaanks realky helpful

Most Helpful Girl

• I get people never taking me seriously because they think I'm some good looking bimbo with nothing going on upstairs. But in the end, it's still better than being seen ugly and eventually you meet people that see you for more than just a piece of meat.

• Thanks you have a point ! You do are good looking bimbo