Guys, If you could create a dream woman, what would she be like?

I'm just curious, you can be a detailed as you'd like. The only thing I ask for is honesty.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think she was beautiful, she would have the same sense of humor as me- we'd share a lot of jokes that probably only we find funny, she'd be laid back, she'd be curious and intelligent, (I don't mean academic intelligence) she'd be kind, she'd be nurturing, she'd be highly capable (life skills).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Like my girlfriend. Long straight lightbrown hair. Thin, but toned, small boobs, small but, pale skin, hazel eyes, thin lips, really pretty face, amazing smile, funny, fun, smart, wild/partier

0|0
    0|0
  • For personality, I want her to be reserved but fun and not be afraid of expressing herself. I wanna girl who's smart and nerdy and works hard. I like a girl who's responsible and mature but is okay with smoking weed and drinking from time to time. I wanna girl who's girly in how she acts but tomboyish in how she's down for whatever even if it means gettin her hands a little dirty. And she's gotta have the same taste in music.

As for appearance, she's gotta be a little shorter than me so about 5'4" or 5'5" round there. I'm a sucker for girls with dark hair and eyes and tan skin. Boobs don't matter as long as they're more or less average. She's gotta have a nice booty too. Also, I know it's shallow but I'd like her to be slim. Not skinny or fat, just slim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any women that resembles the same physical features as Lindsey Stirling.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes