Would you marry a? (honest opinions) ?

woman that was abused sexually and physically for over a year? that was exposed via her nude?

explain - thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When dating women, men should be weighing the positive qualities against the baggage. Athough it is not her fault, a woman that has been sexually or physically abused is damaged material.
    The likely of having a successful relationship is drastically reduced against their favor.

This type of abuse causes too much psychological trauma that will manifest itself in many forms in the relationship. For example, sever anger, mistrust, intimacy issues, and a disinterest in sex. All of these are the worst ingredients for a successful marriage.

To have a relationship that will last, men need women that have the least amount of issues or at least qualities men know they can live with.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I would want to be in a relationship with someone who has gone through that. From what I hear and see, that kind of abuse can really affect someone mentally - certainly not in a good way either. That also doesn't mean I'd cut that person off completely. I think focusing on themselves should be their main concern.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• i'd never marry anyway

but if that happened, i'd hate it if she mentioned it, every single day :-/

0|0
    0|0
    • oh u wouldn't marry even a virgin?

• Yes I would,

0|0
    0|0
  • I hink i wouldn't marry... But i never say never

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel sorry if this is true. Plus don't ask me about marriage because I'm 12

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• if she is pretty enough to make his ego as a prized winner then yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes