Guys , why do u feel the need to protect?

Guys why do u feel the need to protect women? Are u more protective of ur girlfriend or random girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Especially my girl friend but I'm protective of all girls. I can't help it, if a girl is getting trouble from somebody, I have to intervene and help out. Not all guys are like this but I think if more were, there'd be less girl rapes and beatings

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously they'll protect their girl before some random

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I am protective, a lot more so of my Girlfriend. She comes first over everything in my life, she's my everything.
    That being said, if I saw another lady who needed a hand or help I would help, I wouldn't be able to just stand idle, not in my DNA.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to protect anyone from serious danger, but there's correlation with wanting to protect a person I have really strong feelings for.

2|0
    0|0
  • Simple.

Because if I was in some shit, I would hope there would be someone there to cover MY ass. So I do the same for other people. I don't care if they're man, or woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • The reason why I am protective is because of biology. I remember reading a study and it said something like, one of the reasons why we do so well as a specie is because we protect females.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's them who give birth I guess?

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever noticed the difference between how women and men react around a baby? Women are drawn to it and want to fawn over and hold it in their arms. It's an instinctive desire to nurture.

Men have a similar instinct to protect women and children. It's in our DNA.

We are of course more protective of the ones we love than random women and children.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought girls liked that, no?

Right, I will make sure my girlfriend stays unprotected as possible while she's walking through a dark alley.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's normal to be protective of the people you care about, no matter if you're a male or female.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their physical advantage. They will put their girlfriend first, obviously, but many guys would help any girl in need if they could

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes