Do my crush and his best friend both like me?

I really like this guy that I work with and sometimes I feel like he likes me too. I don't know how to explain it, I just feel like the two of us get each other. It's like we have known each other for a while now but we have only known each other a couple of months. He is different around me than everyone else and he does things like touching my hip in passing.
However, I think his best friend has also started liking me. He says he has a girlfriend but he seems to be showing interest in me. He is always going out of his way to talk to me and he helps me out a lot around work. He is also very protective of me. The other day he was mad that our manager was making me move things to the other side of the isle. His words were why are you making this poor girl move things across the isle. He went on about it for a minute or so.

Do you think that his best friend likes me or am I just reading to much into it?

10