My guy friend is polite to everyone except me?

When we become friends, he was really polite, but now, he acts really obnoxious/rude towards me. He always approaches me to talk and then start being mean. I am his closest female friend. He is polite to other girls though. He talks to his close guy friends in a rude way as well, but shouldn't he draw a line on how to treat a girl and a boy?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• How is he being rude? Like what type of things is he saying? Does he mean it or is he joking?
    Sometimes I tease girls, it can come as somewhat rude if she doesn't get that I'm just joking. Maybe he's doing the same. He feels comfortable around you so he jokes more with you, just like he does with his guy friends.

• Umm... he cuss at me like he cuss at his guy friends and teases me about my looks and I have seen him doing the same to his guy friends. I know he is joking but could it be that he hates being my friend?

• Oh cool, so I bet he sees it more like a game, you know. He probably even like you, like more than a friend.

• It turns into a game between us at times. We start being EXTREMELY mean to each other but then return back to normal lol