If you (guys) stared continuously at a girl would you want her to make a move or wait for you to?

He never loses interest in you, watching what you’re doing or wearing, where you are going, who you’re talking to, your mood or facial expressions… is he still deciding or does he like you. Should the girl make a move, or should she wait?
  • Make a move girl ;P
  • Let him do it. Don't be so forward. :/
  • Wait a little and smile at him. See how he reacts
    Vote C

03

Most Helpful Guy

• if I stared at a girl constantly then I would eventually do something. I highly doubt staring would get the girl to do anything, if anything it will make her do nothing even more lol.

• Yeah.. it's a little creepy but I have a brother so I get it. It just means they're really attracted.

• you can at least flirt with him :D hahaa. and np d00d!

• I will do that. Thanks boss. :P