Guys, why do you prefer tall girls over short girls?

Is it because they are more appealing? Or do short girls turn you off?

I have heard guys saying like ''Oh that girl has AMAZING long legs!'' or ''Her legs are so sexy!'' obviously referring to a tall girl, and since I don't exactly fall into the tall category, I sometimes get really insecure about my height.

So is there any guy who actually likes short girls?

518

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys prefer tall, some prefer short. Most guys i know who are tall, their preference is relatively mild, i. e. its not a major thing they use in deciding what women they find attractive.

From my observation, short tends to be more popular in north america, and tall in Europe , but there are guys who like each in each place.

Generally guys like tall women's long legs.
    Generally guys like how shorter women are petite, as that's feminine.

Many guys like both of these things, and will focus on the positive of whichever woman they are with.

• Yeah, tall girls are "elegant" and short girls are "cute". It just depends on preference