GUYS: Would you be offended or embarrassed?

I am 5'2" and my prom date is somewhere between 5'3" and 5'5". I want to wear a small heel but I would rather not be taller than him. Would ASKING HIM HOW TALL HE IS offend or embarrass him? He is shy and I don't want to hurt his ego. I truly love his height in general but for this occasion it would be nice to know exactly how tall he is. Thanks for your help :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No... just ask him innocently... just say you are curious because you like his height.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It's no secret that most guys prefer their girls to be shorter than themselves. I'd suggest you refrain from wearing heels - unless you ask him and he's k with it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I wish I didn't have to; the problem is my dress needs to have some of the bottom taken off because it's so long and if I wear a 2 inch heel then that is 2 inches of dress saved.

What Girls Said 2

• Why not just descreetly stand besid him an gauge from there how high of a heel you can wear before you become taller than him?

1|0
    0|0
    • Good idea but I need to get the shoes this week and I don't know when I'll be seeing him next!

• Na just tell him why

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't want him to think I think he's too short :(

• Show All
    • He is 18 and I think he reached his full height. My dress is really long so they won't see my shoes.

• Well I was with this short guy before, when I wanted to wear heels, I'd just invite him to mine and act all excited about my outfit and shoes and ask him to help me try on a couple, then I'd see us next to each other in the mirror.
      Usually though, i just ask and say it's because I was thinking of wearing super high heels.

Recommended myTakes