How do you feel if two guys or girls fight over you?

Have you ever been in this situation? How did it make you feel?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like this because, most of the time, no matter what I do, both of them will wind up disliking me. I try to do something rude so that one or both will stop liking me when I see this situation.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Had 2 girls fight over me. I was dating this girl and my ex at the time kept flirting with me and my girlfriend kept telling her to back off until eventually they got into a fight in school. they had to get pulled apart by teachers. Pretty funny. But damn it was nasty. Hair pulling and nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say I've ever had two guys fight over me. I'm not sure how I feel about that XD

1|0
    0|0
  • never happened to me, but i'd be the referee

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd have a big ass smile in my face. I get to watch a fight, then I get some pussy too!

0|0
    1|0
  • Horrified.

To those typically taught not to cause trouble for others, this may be quite... well, troubling. Much self-depreciation and humiliating revelations would probably follow to try to dissuade further conflicts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had girls compete for me... I don't remember any fist fights, but I wouldn't date girls like that anyway. As far as girls competing, I feel its a good opportunity to observer their character and determine if they're the type of person I can accept. I let them do their worst, and then judge them based on their behavior.

1|0
    0|0
  • To the victor go the spoils.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't like it. I don't like the idea of anybody fightin over me. Now fighting FOR me is a completely different story.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like DAAAAMN I got it like that. 😏

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes