Is he not that interested, or just preoccupied?

I met this guy a few weeks back while on a college trip. I thought he was cute, so I made a point to talk to him-however my first impression was that he was not interested in talking to me. Later that week he Facebook friended me. I talked with him very briefly on messenger, then he offered me his phone number. I had never once been able to hold a conversation longer than 5 messages without him not answering until I invited him to come with me to a concert in a few weeks. He accepted, and the next day we had a very long conversation just getting to know each other better. He invited me to go to the city with him (just him and I), come over to play guitar with him sometime, or just hangout. It's been over a week since that night, and he still hasn't texted? I'm waiting for him to make the first move and text me because he was the one who had seemed so interested... Should I wait or make some sort of move? I feel like all I've been doing is making the moves... kinda tired of it!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• So he's always the one making moves? Shoot him a text saying what's up and let it go from there. He doesn't seem the type to go begging, if that's what you want, then move on

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say go for it, make your own moves if you want to see this having a potential then it's in your hands, you can't always rely on the other person to make the move, it's different if it's not reciprocated though, I'd do whatever you want!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes