Does he look at me? Why does he not look at me? Why is he acting like this? Please explain?

Maybe a month ago, he told me that he was good where he was and wasn't looking for a serious relationship and just wanted to be friends. Ever since then, he hasn't said anything to me. So now, usually everyday we're a table away ( because thats where our friends sit) Mine at one, his at the other. Sometimes we end up at the same table, Anyways, I often glance over at him because well I still like him. He seems to always be purposely looking away. not even in my direction when i glance over. Does he look at me when i dont see him? Any one been in a similar situation?

01