He said I make him nervous?

In guy speak, does this mean maybe he likes me? It was completely random when he said it, too.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey all! New member, just joined a couple minutes ago. My username is from one of my favorite games, so... Not sure. I can only offer my experience with something similar. It was 2005, my sophomore year of High School. I realized I apparently liked a girl, and it scared (?) me so much that her presence actually made me nauseous. So much so that I had to be excused from class. Seeing her at lunch, I lost my appetite - more nausea. We wound up dating for a few months. She was really pretty and I liked her, so my advice is, "maybe"... He might like you, he might not. Are you in any way acting in a way that would make anyone nervous? If not, then he probably likes you. :)