He constantly say he wants me to have his baby?

My boyfriend and I just started to have sex, prior he used to say things like ima get you pregnant. Now that we're sexually active I think that's his goal. Does this mean he sees a future in us? Marriage? Or is he just saying it?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• he just thinking about all the nuts u helped him bust, trsut me i was like that with my first gf , we were sexually active and i would fucken say stuoid shit like that cuz well i wanted her pussy, he dont mean it

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not sure. It's not really something you joke about or use to talk dirty with. Maybe he is just baby crazy. At any rate I would suggest you double check the condoms and also maybe start on some birth control just in case he does try.