Do guys categorize their underwear?

Like girls have sexy panties, granny panties, and period panties. Do guys have something similar?

215

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• We do not. Underwear is underwear, so treat them all the same way.

If we ever categorize, it's "used" or "still in the original packaging" and yet unopened. Given time, the distinction is eliminated.

• Maybe it's just me, or that I identify more with the feminine side.
    Unlike most of the guys here, I like to sort my briefs and boxer briefs into days and colors.
    I have briefs for Mondays and Wednesdays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, and those for the weekend :)

• Boxers or briefs. That's about it. We put about 1/1,000 as much energy into thinking about our underwear as most girls do.

• I have boxers and boxers that have a waistband that doesn't work.

• -Comfortable underwear and
    -Briefs or shorts I shouldn't have bought because they don't fit as well. I wear those when all the comfortable ones are in the laundry basket.

-Then a nr which have shrunk and should-will be used as rags.

• I have undies for working outside in and Undies for wrk and undies for going out on the town. I have boxers briefs and bikini undies so I have a lot of different categories as well

• Nope lol I have boxers that's it, different colors but that's really about it.

• I just grab what's in the drawer...

• Dirty, clean, and somewhere in between.

• tighty whities and boxers

• Nope, I toss all of them into the same place.

• I have briefs, briefs, and other briefs.

• jockstraps on and off practice crew

• What the f are period panties. I thought a period came at random times

• We have a cycle. You don't want to destroy your sexy panties while your on your period so that's where period panties come in.

• Put what do you do when you are wearing good panties and you suddenly get a period

• They either become period panties or they are thrown away. Thankfully my body always give me warning

What Girls Said 2

• Hahaha omg yes! I have underwear for when I want to have a one night stand, special occasions, when I'm feeling lazy, etc

• nope. they just have boxers.