Does he like me?

Ok so there is this guy that sometimes acts like he likes me but then other times he acts like he barely knows me. I've been friends with him for over a year and he definitely isn't the type of guy to play games or whatever so I don't know? But on my birthday he called and texted me at midnight just so he could be the first one to tell me happy birthday. And when we text we usually end up talking until 3 or 4 in the morning. Guys, would you talk to a girl that late if you just wanted to be friends with her? Also today, a group of our friends were going to go to walmart to get supplies for a project, but they ended up bailing. I mentioned that I was still going to go get supplies and this guy tagged along with me and helped me do all my shopping. Does he like me? I don't know because we are pretty good friends and sometimes he acts like he barely knows me? Sometimes he'll be really friendly and flirty but then other days i'd be lucky just to get a hello!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Perhaps, he's is conflicted.

Otherwise, maybe he's is trying (and failing miserably) to hide his affection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he likes you. The "barely knows me" part is something I do when I'm unsure whether the feeling is mutual or not. Personally I'd say he likes you. But there is a chance he may just want to be friends. Small chance.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes