Guys is it ever okay to put ur hands on a woman?

Guys, do u think it's ever okay to put ur hands on a woman, no matter the circumstances? Why?
Like aggressively hitting, punching or hurting her

34101

Most Helpful Guy

• Hugging, yes! Cuddling yes!

But as far as hitting, I think only in cases of extreme self defense like she's got a knife or gun (and is about to attack) would be the only type of situation where as an absolute emergency... then that would warrant it.

I think that minor restraint might be more ok, again, depending on the situation. I dated a girl who decided that biting me REALLY hard would be hilarious. I the second she tried biting me hard, I got my hand away from her, and I held her away until I could get away. There was no hurt, there was the level of restraint needed, no more, and I got away from her. I broke it off with her VERY soon after that.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she deserves it then Yea. If I have a son when I'm old enough I would teach him to never put his hands on a female unless she's seriously harming you. Or if she's coming out her mouth disrespectful then he can just pop her in her mouth to shut her up but other than that don't hit them.

• You were ok until you said the 2nd sentence. Sorry but if someone hits me because they didn't like the choice of words I said and put their hands on me (hitting me first.. turning a verbal disagreement into a physical altercation) I'm filing assault charges on them. No one has the rights to hit anyone just for being rude and talking.

• Yea ig ur right