What do guys think of females who do not want to have children?

When you ask a girl how many children she wants to have and she replies, "none, I've never wanted children", do just accept her answer, write her off as a "fun party girl" & someone just to sleep with, or think she's just saying that & eventually she will want children. Is wanting children very important when choosing a girlfriend or wife?
What if she is a good girl & doesn't present herself as fuck buddy material?
Thanks everyone! This thread has been an eye opener :)
Awesome poll:www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1370453-guys-what-makes-you-feel-like-a-man

So guys who think, "she's denying her basic biology" do you agree men should accept the role of being the protector and provider of the family?

Do you agree with the statement: 3 essential rules of what drives a man: who is his (his title), what he does (how he got that title), and how much he makes (the reward he receives for his efforts). These 3 resources are what gives the man the ability to be the provider & protector of his family

3081

Most Helpful Guy

• I have three married children, and two unmarried in their Mid 20's. I have just one Grandson. What is the big deal? When a woman finds herself in a stable and secure relationship, her instincts will probably take over. Kids are a big ticket expense item. For now she is entitled to sit on the safe side. If a guy cannot respect her opinion in this snapshot, better move on? Face it, making a baby from a guys perspective comes down to a little sweat and 5 minutes humping. She will be the one to carry that child, and nurture it. So guys, look at it another way, when she says she does not want children, what she is really saying is this, "At this time I do not think you would be a fit Father"

• Thank you for your insight.