Do guys make fun of your friends whenever their crush passes by?

There's this guy that walks with his friends and like 3 times that I have passed by I can hear his friends saying (oh look your girlfriend) and I have heard that a few times lol and he just keeps quiet and keeps on walking? So do. You guys tease your friends? do you want it to make it obvious so the girl knows that the guy likes her? Or do you guy just want to make fun of your friend? Lol

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm getting teased everyday of the week by my friends haha! Even when my crush is not there, just to piss me off... But yeah, if she passes in any of our field of vision, they tease me any way they can, telling me she's there.

• Haha that sucks! How do you even tell them who you like? How does the conversation start? I'm curious lol

• My crush is friend with my friends GF, so i once told one of my friend I thought my crush was cute and everything started there, now she probably knows haha