Do you men believe what you see in P*rnography actually happens in a relationship?

Question same as above...

120

Most Helpful Guy

• When I first read your questions I was like who does believe and expect that?

I don't, but seriously some people do. Some people say they know it's not true but still expect oral sex and facials and whatever, which is obviously all from p*rn .

Also some people seriously believe that stuff, I read this article about two college students who would always have pretend ""rape sex"" and bare rough hardcore anal. Obviously it wasn't rape but they actually did it because that's the only thing they had seen and known.

That's probably why younger people are seen to expect more things from p*rn , because it's the only thing they know. However some older people as well still believe that stuff, although I doubt they would admit it.

So yeah feel free to ask for more questions and whatever
    Anyway, hope this helps.

• If you think oral sex comes from p*rn ... I just don't know man. Monkeys give each other oral and I'm pretty sure they didn't see it on pornhub.

• in my opinion it's the oral at first date and oral on guys they don't date that comes from porn: before widespread p*rn AND abstinence only education, oral would happen after a few sexdates, not right after making out, (as a compensation for not allowing sex.) Thus the combination of p*rn and the virginity crazy sex ed.

• To be fair, I agree with that more than what you previously said, about it's now being common and standard in just normall sex.
      But without p*rn and how popular it has been in p*rn , it wouldn't be here and as popular with the people today. I mean, even people in true relationships on here are asking wether they should do it, and thats only because they feel it is normall from peoples expectations from sex because of p*rn .

Sex was made between a man and woman to get pregnant, which can not happen through oral. So although I can see why people in deep relationships may do it, to show their emotions and because its incredibly intimate, if done properly, without p*rn no one would even consider it. Maybe for those really and truly intimate, but not as common, or expected from relationships, wether that be a one night stand or a serious and long relationship/marriage.

@jacquesvol