Do you boys like it when a girl is acting like she doesn't care aka playing hard to get?

So like is playing hard to get or acting like u dont care really work do guys notice u more im trying to get my crush to notice and like me... well i feel like we do have a connection cuz we never spoke and we make eye contacts and yes he knows me

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Playing hard to get is annoying. I hate when girls do it and it causes me to lose a lot of interest really quickly.

Most Helpful Girl

• It shows that your not needy. that you don't need him. i dont find that attractive. Your suppose to need me and I'm suppose to need you not play around silly games