Do you boys like it when a girl is acting like she doesn't care aka playing hard to get?

So like is playing hard to get or acting like u dont care really work do guys notice u more im trying to get my crush to notice and like me... well i feel like we do have a connection cuz we never spoke and we make eye contacts and yes he knows me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Playing hard to get is annoying. I hate when girls do it and it causes me to lose a lot of interest really quickly.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It shows that your not needy. that you don't need him. i dont find that attractive. Your suppose to need me and I'm suppose to need you not play around silly games

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Don't liek girls being to easy. But not playing hard to get. I like the girl to make me fight for her but still show an interest in me

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitch mode always spices. things up. Guyz like a challenge and the harder the girl. is better it is but u gotta show interest. too when he like talks or. messages u

0|0
    0|1
  • Most of the time if a guy is interested he's trying to figure out if you are interested. And playing hard to get just confuses the shit out of us.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't do it intentionally, chances are that I'll mistake it for a rejection and move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • noooo not my type

1|2
    0|0
  • No... it's not a damn puzzle. I'd probably read that as " I'm not interested " and I'd move oon.

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually, we fucking hate it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes