How to get a guy to be "that interested" in me?

I attract guys like there's no tomorrow. They're always staring, trying to ask me a lot of random questions to get me to talk to them, and I even had guys beg for my number. But that doesn't mean anything to me when it's not a genuine interest for me as a person.

I have no problem being myself because I'm always myself but it seems they never want to dig deeper to get to know me. It's like I'm attractive enough to say they know me but not attractive enough to actually get to know. I initiate conversations, and try to keep it going, make sure we stay on good terms. But it's all one-sided. If I make a curious comment they just jump to a conclusion and not even ask me "Why". I swear it's like they don't care at all about me.

I attract people girls and guys alike because I'm positive, confident, very funny, and creative but I don't really have too many guys that just want to meet me halfway.

01