Difference between him thinking I'm pretty versus sexually attractive?

Is there a difference? If so how do you know, if he's kinda on the quiet side?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They are pretty much the same thing. When I call a girl "pretty", it means "I would love to have sex with you right now".

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They can think both at the same time, but a shy guy might not say he thinks you're hot or whatever. There's no way to know just from that i don't think.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what worries me.

• You'll know from the way he talks to you. But usually if a guy thinks your pretty then he's probably open to more.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Guys are simple, and girls are placed into two categories:
    1. I'd sleep with her... Words used: pretty, sexually attractive, cute, hot, beautiful
    2. I wouldn't sleep with her. Words used: ugly, fugly, unattractive, pig, cow...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes

sexually attractive means he wants to have sex with you

pretty means just attracrive

0|0
    0|1
    • So how do you know the difference?

• The only way you'll know for sure is if you straight up ask him. You'll be chasing dragons comparing this and that trying to decide on what you think he thinks of you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol! There's no clues? I don't want to bother with him if its a superficial thing.

• Show All
    • Can you give some guide lines then? So I'm not totally clueless?

• I mean pretty for the most part is sexually attractive so in the end it doesn't really make a difference.

• If your pretty you are sexually attractive when dating that is

0|0
    0|0
    • What if you aren't dating yet?

• Show All
    • No danger signals?

• Well yeah there is when your dating a new guy, you dont really know what he's after until you start dating him

What Girls Said 1

• pretty is like 'u look nice and attractive' and sexually attractive is 'damn girl I would fuck u'

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol. I don't know that a quiet guy will actually say that last thing... even if he thinks it.😁

• aha probs not but certainly thinks it aha

Recommended myTakes