Difference between him thinking I'm pretty versus sexually attractive?

Is there a difference? If so how do you know, if he's kinda on the quiet side?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• They are pretty much the same thing. When I call a girl "pretty", it means "I would love to have sex with you right now".

Most Helpful Girl

• They can think both at the same time, but a shy guy might not say he thinks you're hot or whatever. There's no way to know just from that i don't think.

• That's what worries me.

• You'll know from the way he talks to you. But usually if a guy thinks your pretty then he's probably open to more.