How do guys normally deal with rejection?

Unfortunately pretty soon I'm going to be rejecting one of my closest guy friends and I know it's going to break his heart.

How do you guys normally handle rejection? Do you still remain close friends to your girl friends who rejected you or do you become apart? I really don't want to lose my friendship with this guy but he's in love with me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never remained friends afterwards. It just deteriorates. Fast.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• i normally only flirt with girls i don't know that good. mainly to avoid this. I'm sorry, but it depends on him. He's either going to take it well, and remains your friend. or it's over. or ofcourse, you could give him a chance. but it sounds like you already considered that.

anyway good luck. hope i helped a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends if you have been friends for a while and basically loved her or if you only hit on a girl in a bar and got rejected...

in case 1 i don´t the pain will haunt me untill i find another love interest (which might take years) or even forever.

in case 2: it´s just a small setback

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid a girl after she rejects me but after I have moved on I usually hang out with her again

0|0
    0|0
  • i just accept it.

i cannot be liked by EVERYONE

0|1
    0|0
    • But we're talking about a 16 year old boy here who has been in love with me for the past year, how would someone like him deal with it?

• Damn shame.
    Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • when it happens, you think 'BOOP' and it goes away

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a girl rejects me I stop talking to her and if she tries reaching me she could speak to somebody else because im not that type of guy. Why do you need me as a friend if you could talk to your other guy friends? It doesn't make any sense.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes