Boyfriend keeps trying to get me to give him HJ's but I don't want to yet?

I've got a new boyfriend and he's my first serious one. The only other one I've had was when I was about 9 and that obviously wasn't serious. But still he's my new boyfriend and things are going well.
But every time we make out he always starts guiding my hand down his pants. I didn't know what he was really doing the first time he did it (I was ok caught up in the kissing part), but now I notice every time. I don't really want to do that yet and I've told him, but he says it'll be more fun if we just do extra (eventually he does say it's fine though)
This has only happened four time but I really don't want to. When we were makig out the other day he kept trying to take my panties off from under y skirt and I told him no. He sopped but he seemed kin of annoyed after and made an excuse as to why he had to leave. I felt really bad about that. I don't really want to do this yet, but I'm a virgin and he's not so I'm scared hell get bored with me and leave. I don't really know what to do

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should talk to him, and tell him how you feel, some guys doesn't really understand because I have known girls that are virgins but will still do other things. You should tell him that you are just not ready to take that step and I know how you feel I'm a virgin myself and haven't done anything sexual and sometimes you will know he is not the one if he leaves you