Why does he keep looking at me?

This guy in my class keeps staring at me like a lot. I try not to look straight at him because that's awkward. I know that he likes me but why won't he say something instead of just looking at me all the time?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's nervous, but he definitely likes you. He's afraid of talking to you and ruining everything. He's waiting for the perfect opportunity, or he'll never talk to you at all. If you like him back or want to give him a chance, you might have to make the first move. :/

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I'm not going to make the first move but I will definitely give him a chance when/if he asks.

• Show All
    • I have done that before I will try again though.

• Sounds good. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be nervous to ask you out especially since you know he likes you, if you like him you should flirt with him or show signs that you are interested. I am going through the same thing like you expect I don't know if he likes me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think that he knows that I know.

• In that case start small talk, and baby steps to show you are interested ( if you are ) guys are really shy when it comes to someone they really like and the best way is you have to start the conversation

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• He's critiquing you on your fashion sense.

Just kidding, he probably likes you and is just really shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's shy and he's probably afraid that you'll reject him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well he is definitely not shy but maybe with girls he likes in that way.

• Like I said, he is most likely afraid of rejection.

• Maybe less cleavage in future.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's shy, and we really don't want to get shot down by a girl we like so much..

Are you shy?

If not, you could make the initiative and talk to him?

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to talk to him something is telling me to wait and see what happens.

• Show All
    • I mean I don't. Just 3 seconds then look away. I only have class with him.

• I meant avoiding his stares for too long because we lose interest

Like try staring at him back sometimes or looking at him back, it'll give him a hint that you're interested and he'll come and try to talk to you

What Girls Said 2

• its the same for me. this guy stares at me a lot in class and talks to me a lot and always sits with me. im confused as to whether or not he likes me

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he shy?

0|0
    0|0
    • No he talks to a lot of people but he normally talks differently when he is talking to me.

• Show All
    • Oh that's weird. How old is he

• He is 16. It's not really weird because that is one sign that someone likes you.

Recommended myTakes