Why does he keep looking at me?

This guy in my class keeps staring at me like a lot. I try not to look straight at him because that's awkward. I know that he likes me but why won't he say something instead of just looking at me all the time?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• He's nervous, but he definitely likes you. He's afraid of talking to you and ruining everything. He's waiting for the perfect opportunity, or he'll never talk to you at all. If you like him back or want to give him a chance, you might have to make the first move. :/

• Well I'm not going to make the first move but I will definitely give him a chance when/if he asks.

• I have done that before I will try again though.

• Sounds good. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be nervous to ask you out especially since you know he likes you, if you like him you should flirt with him or show signs that you are interested. I am going through the same thing like you expect I don't know if he likes me.

• I don't think that he knows that I know.

• In that case start small talk, and baby steps to show you are interested ( if you are ) guys are really shy when it comes to someone they really like and the best way is you have to start the conversation