Why do guys always pick the rude, beautiful but also a smart ass, over the nice, submissive cute girl?

After some observation... I noticed that the guy had a boring conversation with the really nice girl. Yet when it came to the beautiful smart ass he was not only talking more but seemed more interested. Why would he?

515

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gotten fed up with those bitches and started to go for the more shy, submissive cute types. They will probably turn out to be a pain in the ass as well but we'll see. lol

• Why would you choose them in the first place?

• Seemed like more fun.. more engaging.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not the greatest in the look department but I'm naturally a smart ass and that alone seems to be the reason why guys talk to me more. Being a smart ass means you get their humour more and they feel more comfortable around girls who can joke with them. Being a nice girl is great, but some tend to be timid and not that talkative from my experience.