Why do guys always pick the rude, beautiful but also a smart ass, over the nice, submissive cute girl?

After some observation... I noticed that the guy had a boring conversation with the really nice girl. Yet when it came to the beautiful smart ass he was not only talking more but seemed more interested. Why would he?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gotten fed up with those bitches and started to go for the more shy, submissive cute types. They will probably turn out to be a pain in the ass as well but we'll see. lol

2|0
    0|0
    • Why would you choose them in the first place?

• Seemed like more fun.. more engaging.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not the greatest in the look department but I'm naturally a smart ass and that alone seems to be the reason why guys talk to me more. Being a smart ass means you get their humour more and they feel more comfortable around girls who can joke with them. Being a nice girl is great, but some tend to be timid and not that talkative from my experience.

3|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Submissive cute girls are shy and don't give any signals.

1|2
    0|0
    • So that's why the majority of the times the overly confident bitchy girl gets chosen?

• Yes, because when you don't give any signals, we're assuming you're not interested. If we do try to approach you, you could call us creeps for trying to ask you out. It's not as if guys can walk up to you and say, "Hi, you are beautiful and I like you, would you like to grab lunch with me?"

• Butt hurt women and men will always exist smh I'll try to summarize this the best way I can those men who choose those women over the nice, submissive cute girl are d bags so why would you want a guy who chooses those women anyways?

1|0
    0|0
  • I am bored. He is bored. We are bored. Going to watch Daily Show clips.

1|0
    0|0
    • So you rather pick the somewhat rude girl who's always being sarcastic?

• Beats a droid

• Nice, submissive, and cute? Sign me up? Where's she at? :D

1|0
    0|0
  • That's bs I choose nice girls any day can't stand stuckup bitches

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. Although I'm a passive dude, so if she was submissive, we probably wouldn't be too good at decision making XD

0|0
    0|0
  • People who are loud catch my attention but when I think about for a while I know I'd be better off with someone shy like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably seems more interested because the type of person that the rude girl is, he is being challenged by her, and he may be having fun with her.

It's hard to have social fun with someone who is nice and possibly quiet. and I don't think that guys want a submissive girl who will do everything he wants or have a girl that lives for him. we want a girl who has a life, to include her life in ours and make our life more fun, while we try to do the same for the girl.

I would totally go for the nice girl, not submissive, someone who has a backbone and is funny, and wants to be with me as much as I want to be with her. I would never ever go for someone who is stuck up... once I see any sort of personality I don't like, I usually lose interest, even if they are hot... then they become a... ahem private time memory lol if they are good looking or whatever

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz she's a bad bitch and I want her lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly because the girl is prettier and says more than the shy girl.

To be honest though, I prefer the nice shy girl. Because they're the ones you want to know more, and have a good heart. 7/10 times at least lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope that's just our culture and that most guys don't do that because I for one would not.

Trust me when I say there are guys who DO NOT think that way. My guess is that he was either physically attracted to that girl specifically or he has been corrupted by this radical feminist culture.

Cute submissive girls are great. To be honest submissive girls in general are GREAT. Granted I'm bias soooo...

1|0
    0|0
  • Ever try eating cardboard? Unpleasant.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because 98% of girls put the,

Bitc° dont talk to me, face on.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's why men choose those types of girls v. The too too nice girl?

• I like a girl who honest with her self, nice or rude.

What Girls Said 4

• Just like many girls like the dark, mysterious "bad boy" type, guys often are attracted to the "bad girl" type.

0|2
    0|0
  • Why not?
    That just means they get along.
    I get called a smart ass all the time.
    Doesn't mean they aren't nice though.
    Why does he have to pick the boring girl just because she's "nice"?
    Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly it depends on the guy's preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Because us smart-ass girls are hilarious.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes