Does he get the hints I'm giving?

I've been getting really flirty with my friend lately. First, I laid my head on his shoulder and he was joking bouncing his shoulder up and down. The next lunch, I sat on his lap. He again jokingly bounced his legs in order to get me off. A few weeks have past of me interchangeably using him as a cushion or a chair and he doesn't mind now. He'll wrap his arm around me or he'll lean his head on my shoulder when I'm on his lap.
Guys are really flirty and confusing, so does he get that I like him? If he does, what should I do next?

03

Most Helpful Guy